Assistant Professor, University of Torino (ESOMAS department).
Research Affiliate, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
Fields of Research: Game Theory, Political Economy, Industrial Organization.
Teaching: , School of Management and Economics, U. Torino.
Contact: andrea.gallice(at)unito.it; andrea.gallice(at)carloalberto.org
Articles in Refereed Journals
- Bankruptcy Problems with Reference-Dependent Preferences, International Journal of Game Theory, forthcoming.
- Cooperation in Social Dilemmas through Position Uncertainty (with Ignacio Monzón), The Economic Journal, forthcoming.
- A Model of Educational Investment, Social Concerns and Inequality (with Edoardo Grillo), The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, forthcoming. [online appendix]
- Social Status, Preferences for Redistribution and Optimal Taxation: A Survey, Economics: The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, 12 (55), 1-17, 2018.
- An Approximate Solution to Rent-Seeking Contests with Private Information, European Journal of Operational Research, 256 (2), 673-684, 2017.
- Price Reveal Auctions, The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 16 (2), pp. 485-514, 2016.
- Optimal stealing time, Theory and Decision, 80 (3), pp. 451-462, 2016.
- Equilibrium Selection through pu-Dominance, Economic Theory Bulletin, 3 (1), pp. 53-64, 2015.
-, Research in Economics, 64 (4), pp. 240-246, 2010.
- Education, Dynamic Signalling and Social Distance, Oxford Economic Papers, 61 (2), pp. 304-326, 2009.
- Some Equivalence Results between Mixed Strategy Nash Equilibria and Minimax Regret in 2x2 Games, Economics Bulletin, 3 (28), pp. 1-8, 2007.
- Un Bilancio dell’Esperienza UMTS in Europa: fu Collusione?, Mercato Concorrenza Regole, 2, pp. 309-328, 2002.
Chapters in Books
- What Economic Theory Can (and Cannot) Say about Local Regulation, in The Political Economy of Local Regulation, (eds. A. Asquer, F. Becchis and D. Russolillo), Palgrave McMillan, New York, pp. 113-126, 2016.
- Best Responding to What? A Behavioural Approach to One Shot Play in 2x2 Games, in Games, Rationality and Behaviour. Essays on Behavioural Game Theory and Experiments, (eds. A. Innocenti and P. Sbriglia), Palgrave McMillan, New York, pp. 184-203, 2008.
- Economic and Social-Class Voting in a Model of Redistribution with Social Concerns (with Edoardo Grillo), Revision Requested at the Journal of the European Economic Association. [link (March 2018 version)] [data appendix]
- Strategic Announcements of Reference Points in Disputes and Litigations. [link]
- Self-Serving Biased Reference Points. [link]
- Lowest Unique Bid Auctions with Signals. [link]
- Some Social Welfare Implications of Behavioral Preferences. [link]
On line since 30/09/2007 - Last update 23/10/2018 - (c) Andrea Gallice, 2007-2018.